Friday, August 12, 2011

Why it is so when I ask something about Jesus,Bush,Pakistan and Muslims I get dozens of answers?

When a sensible question is put about u or ur country either do not revert or beat behind the bush. Is it only because you particularly dont have an answer or you are just in to add couple of points to your credit. Recently I asked what are you doing to control cows and bulls on main roads, not a sensible answer came but swearings. My question still stands about Ganga, people bathing in open river, you can see for yourself what answers I got, ill-conceived and irrelevant. Why you see human bodies afloat in Ganga, birds eating their flesh p through you? Is this the respect you are giving to your dead ones by not giving proper cremation and throwing them into the river Ganga or is it some thing else, I do not know? Shame on you, only I got 4 answers, one with distorted facts & lies, the other three swore at me. If I ask now something about Pakistan, I will have atleast 2 dozens answers. You really are carrying malicious heart and filthy mind towards all & yell "Bharat desh mehan hai"

No comments:

Post a Comment