Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I really just want to change?

I was with this guy and he told me that in the moonlight you could toatly tell i ''swung'' that way u know...gay. Now i wear girl pants like that was my style, i had like th bell bottoms like the flair jeans that hugg u and like hollister pollos shirts and a fohawk and cute gles and everything like i looked.....gay lol. You could tell that i was gay like people didint need to get to know me and i used to take that as a compliment, but when this guy told me he could tell easily it didint feel liek a complient u know? im tired of being this way i want to change so i stopped wearing tight pants even though i HATE boy pants but oh well and im trying to change my accent to make it less....gay fer better words like i realy dont even WANT to be gay! Is it possible to change? By changing my attitude and style and the way i see myself, can i change my uality? I didint always use to be gay like i use to be able to ....u know, alone with my self....like t girls when i was younger and i got s from on the tv an everything! So wtf happened to me! i had loads of girlfriends and like alot of em i realy liked!...So why cant i go back to that? Did this ever happen to any of you? Cause now i cant even imagine myself being witha girl no matter how hard i try i cant and i hate it! I flat out dont liek being gay so i want ideas on how to go back or ideas on why i changed all of a sudden....was it puberty? liek my attraction to guys and my fantasys while...u knowing...changed to guys when i was in about 7th grade and i did experimentations with other boys in grade school and everyting but i also did it with girls....i dont understand please help me, if u think im stuck this way and cant go back to girls then atleast tell em why the frick i change out of nowere! whats wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment