Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Has anyone had experience with the potentially negative uses of hypnotic suggestion (including advertising)?

I am very concerned about the use of "hypnosis" to defraud, especially by caregivers and lawyers to defraud elders. I have experienced an extremely hypnosis-adept caregiver manipulate several people into taking care of her financially, lawyers into conspiring with her and using hypnosis (suggestion) on opposition lawyers and in court (esp. ingratiating "pleasantness" and those left-arm gestures), a doctor into performing improperly, opponents into fighting with each other, business persons claiming to have been defrauded by the caregiver, and the personal loss of my father's estate as the result of the above. I would like to hear the experiences of others, particularly if you are aware of any persons who might be investigating such issues ( I have a m of detail to contribute). I find it extraordinary (until now?) that illicit hypnotic suggestion techniques cannot be correlated with specific results to establish a map of warning signs to protect society from the abuse of the practice

No comments:

Post a Comment