Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Should I send this love letter to her?

I really do like you sincerely with my heart.I don't expect you to be a perfect girl, no one is perfect except God but you are really nice girl. You are kind and I know you like kids and you like doing charity. I know you speak mainly in mandarin and I have learnt that to speak better to you. I know you like homely guys and I learnt to cook nice dishes hopefully if one day you like me, I wish I could cook for you whenever you are sad. I wish I could cook some nice and delicious food for you when you are sad.When I ever I help out my parents cleaning my house, I wish I was yours so I could always help out cleaning your house and be a family man.I really thought hard and even if you are not the one, I still love you no matter what. Even if you don't love me back, I will always be there no matter what. I will always look after you and your parents because you love your parents and I would like to see them happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment