Friday, August 12, 2011

Why do I like to throw things out?

I'm like the opposite of a "hoarder", you know those people who compulsively have to save their things in fear that they will throw something important away? Well every weekend I go threw my house and I throw things away that I don't use or dont have a function to me. This doesn't affect my life negatively because I only throw away things I don't need. I am naturaly a stressed out person and believe that the more I throw away, the less choatic my mind is. It's exactly like yoga and meditation to people, except im throwing out the physical garbage and am able to focus better knowing everything is in place. Can anybody relate to this, or is this some type of ocd mental disease? There's not a lot of information on this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment