Thursday, August 11, 2011

What is Portuguese for the phrase "KEEP AWAY FROM MY HOME, PAULO, OR I SHALL REPORT YOU TO THE AUTHORITIES"!?

I ask as I've been victimised by a Portuguese neighbour who perpetually tries causing trubble between myself my landlord and anyone else he can mouth off to about me and I want to serve him with a warning in his own language so he gets the message loud and clear because he plays the ' I do not understand English' card all the time. But since he has lived here for around 13 years now he must know some of my language. He now is threatening that he will have my dogs taken from me and destroyed because he has not seen me going in or coming out of my home since 24 December. The reason is because I am looking after my ex husbands home and my own and I go betwen them during the early hours of the morning feed and walk my dogs spend about half the day there then go back to my exs. I walk the dogs BEFOR 4:30am and again at 8:00pm each day because 2 of my 3 dogs toatally hate any other dogs but eachother and so to avoid any hastle I walk them when there's less chance of any trouble between mine and any others dogs. He also has accused me of being cruel to my pets by leaving them for such long periods of time but I leave them for the same lenghth of time as a person who works would do and besides which all my dogs I rescued from poor cerstances, my first one I even spoon fed back to life after being told that the barb wire noose that she was found with had choked her so much that she would die within 6 weeks (that was about nine years ago and although old now she is still fit an well) so how can he cal me a cruel person I do not know. IIt's coming to a point that I feel that I cannot do anything without him or his 'wife' reporting me for one thoing or another and like I am being watched all the time by him and her. Any person who can help me translate the above and maybe advise me on how to dewal with this without making things worse than they are already please help. Thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment