Saturday, August 13, 2011

Is ParetoLogic Inc. a trusted company and is RegCure a trusted spyware software?

Recently, I experienced problems of an intruiging website trying to open instead of my homepage. I tried to move it away, but couldn't. Also, I had problems with Vista such as being slow, freezing, the "show desktop" icon not working, and sequences of "bbb" and "ccc" written at the end of the sentence without typing that...I was told that this must have been virus and/or spyware or malware. I googled that and found a free software called "RegCure" issued by ParetoLogic. It was FREE, but after downloaded it, and after it did scanning, I was prompted to buy it online so that infections could be removed. I did so, and full registeration was fullfilled after they sent me the product key. I was also prompted to buy "ParetoLogic Privacy Controls". The question is: Should I trust this product? Is it a good option to sort out the problems I mentioned above. By the way, after scanning and cleaning my laptop, I felt it was going better and quicker! Just want to make sure that everything is Ok from those who have already gone through similar experiences. Thanks so much...DETAILED, AND USEFUL answers, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment