Friday, August 12, 2011

Why do all of the young Women in Coronado act like they are so special?

Coronado is full of nothing but stuck-up / sheltered 18-30 year-old white women (and this is coming from a young white man) who seem to think that they are princesses who deserve only the best material things in life. They also think that they are entitled to the attention that they recieve from many guys (of course, I don't pay any attention to them, no matter how pretty they are). In fact, since I' am a decent looking guy, they seem to get very irritated when I don't pay them any attention, but when I do, then they act stuck-up and or "hard to get." Lately, I have been avoiding Coronado as much as I can, because the women there are not worth all of the trouble and money that you have to go through just to get more than one date. Of course many of them come from families that have inherited a lot of money (inherited, not earned) through the years (I guess that is where some of the supposed "entitlement attitude comes from). Also, many of the younger hotties (18-23) out there seem to think that they don't have to work or go to school (you will see many of them on the beaches or on Orange Avenue during normal work/schhool days) just because they are white, pretty, and come from a well-to-do family. Overall, Coronado doesn't really seem to be a great place for dating (although many of my buddies that live on base over there said it was), meeting new people, or having fun. Maybe if your the kind of guy who's into rich white, needy stuck-up gold-diggers. I know that this is very judgmental (I' am normally not the judgmental type), but I have to let off a little steam. Coronado is really just a "wanna be" Beverly Hills type of place anyway, so I don't see why any normal person would want to come to Coronado when San Diego has everything that Coronado does (X 1000) and A WHOLE LOT MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment