Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Should I be hurt or not feel unwanted or not worthy!!!?

had a baby with my ex about 7 months ago, we have been on and off as friends since having the baby. He has several girlfriends after I had the baby. He was very rude and disrespectful to me during these times with his girlfriends, so I said I will not have any contact. Well about two months ago, he asked to come stay with me so he can bond with his daughter and I refused, because I did n't want to deal with him and all of his disrespect with the women. Well about a mont ago, I called him and asked him could he babysit while I went to work, because I had no daycare for the baby and I would lose my job if I couldn't find daycare, he agreed, but he said he can only watch the baby at my house, so that means he eventually moved in. Things have been going good, he has been bonding with the baby which is great! On the flip side I have to deal with all of the disrespect of him talking to other woment. I started to get back the feelings I had for him when we where together, because since he been staying with me he has been really nice and attentive. He would kiss on me tell me how much he loves me. He always make it a point to say he loves me but we won't ever be together.. Today he is going on a movie date with his ex and I feel so unworthy like I'm not good enough to go out to the movies with, why her. I am just so confused, because one minute he acts like he loves me and care and then when he want to get selfish and do him, he will though up in my face that we aint together. I feel like I'm sacrificing my happiness and putting up with crap for the sake of a babysitter. I feel like why the other girls and not me, I have your baby. I am so confused please help me figure what to do, do I stay and put my feeling to the side and let him date his ex in my face or what. I feel so unworthy..

No comments:

Post a Comment