Friday, August 12, 2011

Laptop and Revving/Breathing Noises.?

I got an Acer Aspire last Christmas. I can't tell you the exact one, because the skin of the sticker on top the laptop rubbed off. Anyway, my laptop has always worked fine, especially when I started letting the fan ventilate properly. Recently I moved out of my home. When I moved everything my laptop didn't just get stuffed away, I put it and all it's instruments in the front with me, in the carrying case. As soon as I get to my new location, I notice the laptop makes strange revving sounds sometimes. It seems to also make more noise than it did before. I don't know the correct term but it seems to work louder or "breathe harder." Sometimes the hard breathing sounds will just kick into gear on and off like the air conditioning. And sometimes the laptop will make strange revving noises very much like a car. Can someone help me? I REALLY don't want anything to happen to this laptop, I haven't even had the thing a year yet. I take decent care of it. Was it the move? New environment? What's the problem? Or hopefully, is nothing wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment