Monday, August 8, 2011

Dreamed of my boyfriends mom in penthouse no im a girl?

And no Im not gay. The dream was as such I guess jerrys mom Jerry my boyfriend his mom got into Penthouse magazine how I wouldnt know? Anyhow the next part of the dream Im in a penthouse that jerrys mom bought him I get off the elevator and I see jerrys bedroom fille with nice things videogames nice bed and I could see out the window all the town I guess that we lived in in the dream. Then I can feel the building move I presume that its the wind but, my kids just tell me that its my wieght moving the building. Then I hear girls laughing and elevator doors opening up I go see whom they are and I see them getting ready to shut the bathroom door I push on in and Jerry is their in the bathtub with a girl and two girls just walked in they are laughing and all are smoking ciggarettes. Jerry is wearing his favorite shirt in the tub with this blonde girl and no no pants on or anything but his favorite shirt. Wierd Huh

No comments:

Post a Comment